FILL-A-PACK SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
COLLECTING MARCH 10–31
THANK YOU for joining us in filling backpacks and students' hearts! Your gifts of school supplies, time spent and prayers will surely bring delight to their lives and communities.
Download a Prayer Card
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- Bel Air Church is committed to providing over 500 backpacks to kids in need
- The backpacks and school supplies will be received by the following Bel Air Church Local Partners serving Children At Risk:
- - Children's Hunger Fund, Family Rescue Center, FosterAll & Hope Gardens Family Center
- Bel Air is also committing backpacks and school supplies to some students in our church family and their communities through our Deacon Ministry
- Please return filled backpacks no later than Sunday, March 31