“You know it’s been said, many times, many ways, ‘Merry Christmas’”
As we continue with our Advent Playlist, here's how you can be praying this week:
Hebrews 1: 1-3 “Long ago God spoke to our ancestors in many and various ways by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom he also created the worlds.He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact imprint of God’s very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word.”
Isaiah 7: 14 “Therefore, the Lord himself will give you a sign. Look, the young woman is with child and shall bear a son, and shall name him Immanuel.
Luke 2:10-11 “But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; for see—I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the people:to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah,the Lord.’”
· Pray that you will be a messenger announcing the birth of our Lord and Savior to many!
· Pray that God will give you many ways of telling the birth of Jesus - new ways of saying Merry Christmas!
· Pray for those who are suffering loss during this Christmas season. Mention their names to the Lord right now.
· Pray for all the names posted on the back wall, that this Christmas they will know the Savior Jesus.
· Pray for peace on earth, that it would be done on earth as it is in Heaven
· Pray for financial provision in December that would end the year well for BAC.
|“And when the Lord Jesus has become your peace, remember, there is another thing: good will towards men. Do not try to keep Christmas without good will towards men.” (Charles Spurgeon) |