As we continue in our sermon series called “Hidden Glory,” here’s how you can be praying this week….
John 17: 24-26 - Father, I desire that those also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.
Matthew 16:16-18 - Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven.And I tell you, you are Peter,and on this rockI will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.
· Take a moment to be still and hear the Lord ask you, this important question, “Who do you say that I am?” Pray that His Spirit in you will proclaim who He is with power and glory and honor.
· Just as Peter proclaimed Jesus the Son of God, Christ proclaimed, “Upon this rock (this revelation, this truth) I will build my church.” Jesus is not only the rock but the cornerstone of this spiritual building. Pray that as Christ continues to build His church on this Bel Air rock, that He Himself would align us with His will and fortify our church for generations to come. (Read Acts 2: 1-6,12, 41-47.)
· Pray for God’s protection of The Holy Christian Church, of those in persecuted churches around the world, and for our beloved Bel Air Presbyterian Church. Pray for the spoken Word, every song and prayer that is lifted high, that His glory would shine in and through all His people. Pray for glory and honor and praise.
· Pray for BAC GROW Workshops asking God to use them to prepare and strengthen Bel Air to stand strong, living and active, as never before!
· Ask God to continue to give revelation of the truth and reality of Jesus Christ to those who do not know Him yet.
· Pray for all those who are affected by these devastating fires in California. Pray for the families and friends of those laying to rest loved ones who were lost in the Las Vegas shootings. Lord have mercy!
“The True Church can never fail. For it is based upon a rock.”–T.S. Eliot
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PRAY!