We do not share any personal information collected via this web site with any third parties.
Per IRS guidelines, all contributions are non-refundable.
Payments collected for events, products or services on this site are non-refundable unless specified by the respective department or event.
Copyright & Trademark Policy
This Copyright & Trademark Policy (the “Policy”) applies to the websites of Bel Air Presbyterian Church (“BAPC”, “we”, “our” and “us”) at http://www.belairpres.org and Bel Air Presbyterian Church Preschool at http://belairpreschool.wordpress.com/ (collectively, the “Sites”). By accessing the Sites, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Restrictions on Use of Content
The Sites are controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. If you choose to access the Sites from locations outside the U.S. you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws. You may not use or export anything (including information) from the Sites in violation of U.S. laws, regulations or this Policy.
The Sites contain a variety of information, including (without limitation) information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the “Content”). All Services and Content provided on the Sites are subject to intellectual property rights, contractual and other protections. The intellectual property rights are owned by BAPC or our licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except pursuant to prior non-electronic consent of BAPC. No title to copies or to intellectual property rights are transferred to users—all title and rights remain with BAPC.
Notice Regarding Copyright Agent
BAPC respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that Site users do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been infringed under copyright law may provide a notice to the designated copyright agent for the Sites. Copyright notices must be signed and submitted in writing (by fax or regular mail—not by email); to expedite our ability to process copyright notifications, requests should utilize the following format (including section numbers):
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please identify the specific URL, for example, http://www.belairpres.org/default.aspx?page=500180);
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written communication should be sent to the following address:
Bel Air Presbyterian Church
Attn: Legal, DMCA Complaints
16221 Mullholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
OR by fax to: (818) 788-2243, Attn: Legal, DMCA Complaints
Notice Regarding Trademarks
The trademarks used in the Sites are owned by (1) BAPC or (2) their respective trademark owners. The names of other companies and products mentioned in the Sites may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on the Sites or in any Content. All rights are reserved.